Saturday, July 24, 2010

Three Step Success Plan



My Three Steps To Success With Anything I Desire












The theme of the July 3 and July 10 editions of my weekly newsletter was all about VISION BOARDS. One of our Charter Members, Brian Wright, was quick to point out to me that he is not very good at visualizing his desires coming true, so the idea of creating a vision board has great appeal to him. Like Brian, I too do not find it easy to practice any form of visualization technique as my mind races too fast and in my mind’s eye all kinds of uninvited images tend to appear to ruin the visualization exercise. Hence I also love having a vision board (or two) to view on a regular basis to keep my mind focused on the attainment of my aims.

Following is my three step plan for success which actually contains visualization as the first step. So I highly recommend that if you do not yet have a vision board of your own --- either the regular poster board version or an interactive online version --- you create one immediately so that you can view it as part of this DAILY exercise.

If you are to make your MX1-MX3-MX7 objectives and life dreams all come true, you must follow this plan EVERY DAY until to attain what you most desire.

My Three Step Success Plan

VISUALIZE: I visualize exactly what I want to experience in my life.

BELIEVE
: I have absolute total faith that I will experience it.

ACT: I take consistent unwavering action to ensure I experience it.

For me, with no previous experience of creating a vision board, I created two of them in just one hour each --- one for my dream oceanview villa and one for my “millionaire toys” such as luxury car, million dollar motorhome, opulent motor boat, sailing yacht and other toys the rich and famous flaunt with their fabulous wealth.

If like me having an online vision board is your preference, especially in this high tech age, simply visit www.visionboardsite.com where membership is zero charge.


Update on MX7 Express launching in the Philippines on August 1st

A few days ago, several members of MX7 Express --- the streamlined Philippines version of MX7 --- attended a pre-launch briefing of the new “Facebook-style” website and back office of this new business.

Below are some photos with descriptions from the event which was staged at the new training office of MX7 Express located in Metro Manila.



Several of the audience members in rapt attention to what the
co-hosts are saying --- Francis Chaves (CEO of MX7 Express)
and James Lee Valentine (creator of the ‘Millionizer’ program)














Francis Chaves explaining the new pay plan of MX7 Express














More audience members including Peter Shanks and Jessica Bausin
both Charter Members of MX1-MX3-MX7 and both looking forward to
sharing in the financial rewards of MX7 Express for the next ten years










Power Networking Module #29


Here is the next of our 76 POWER NETWORKING MODULES which are designed to empower you as well as give you valuable network marketing training and knowledge.

Power Networking Module #29

Click the above link to download today’s empowering module.

Come Join Our Inspiring Live MX7 Webinars

Remember to invite lots and lots of your prospects to my live webinars, especially the lively and spontaneous QUESTIONS & ANSWERS webinar which is lots of fun for the attendees and very informative too. Plus the BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY and the EMPOWERMENT COACHING webinars. I am conducting these webinars for YOUR benefit. The webinar schedule is below and is also posted on the News page of each of the MX1-MX3-MX7 websites.

Say yes to success! !


<<<< Back to Main Page >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment