Monday, September 6, 2010

Strong Foundations

.


7 Strong ‘Power Foundations’ and 7 Potent ‘Powerisms’

















Two Tuesdays ago on the mega-marvellous, super-spectacular, ever-enlightening MX1-MX3-MX7 Empowerment Coaching live webinar, we discussed seven ‘Power Foundations’ and I gave the participants seven ‘Powerisms’ to remind them of these foundational success principles.

It is my belief that when you take these seven core foundations and seven powerful sentences to heart, your life can make great progress toward the attainment of your ultimate objectives.

Power Foundation #1 --- Responsibility

Powerism #1

“If it is to be…it is up to me”











Power Foundation #2 --- Commitment

Powerism #2

“When I am committed…there is always a way to be successful”















Power Foundation #3 --- Grand Vision

Powerism #3

“I am free to choose a grand vision for my future”












Power Foundation #4 --- Action Plans

Powerism #4

“I shall do what I love…and love what I do”













Power Foundation #5 --- Excellence

Powerism #5

“I shall be the best that I can be”












Power Foundation #6 --- Action TNT

Powerism #6

“I shall do it today…not tomorrow”











Power Foundation #7 --- Passion

Powerism #7

“To inspire…I shall always be on fire”












Power Networking Module #35














Here is the next of our 76 POWER NETWORKING MODULES which are designed to empower you as well as give you valuable network marketing training and knowledge.

Power Networking Module #35

Click the above link to download today’s empowering module… and always remember to actually read it! There are 76 of these modules in this series… and all are available for instant download in the ‘Power Library’ of the ‘Millionaire Center’ of the back office of MX7 members.

Come Join Our Inspiring Live MX7 Webinars

Remember to invite lots and lots of your prospects to my live webinars, especially the lively and spontaneous QUESTIONS & ANSWERS webinar which is lots of fun for the attendees and very informative too. Plus the BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY and the EMPOWERMENT COACHING webinars. I am conducting these webinars for YOUR benefit. The webinar schedule is also posted on the News page of each of the MX1-MX3-MX7 websites.

Say yes to success!


<<<< Back to main page >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment