Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

.


"I am so happy and grateful that money comes to me in 2010 in ever
increasing quantities from multiple sources on a continuous basis"




One thing that I want to point out early in this message is that my knowledge and experience of the online network marketing industry has expanded rapidly these past few months since the initial pre-launch of MX1 last June. As such, this has been a fast learning curve for me and for many of our Charter Members as we seek to create a business model that can last the test of time and be solid and successful ten years from now. Our ultimate global goal is one million happy monthly subscribers by the year 2020 --- a target much like the 4-minute mile barrier; difficult but not impossible --- but my commitment will not waver from this target. However, one step at a time and let's break through the 10,000 happy monthly subscribers first within the next one year, then 100,000 within the next three years.

I am so excited as I sit here typing this email that I can hardly contain myself. My excitement comes as a result of what has transpired these past 6 weeks. During mid November, my business partner and Head of MX1-MX3 Admin (Francis Chaves) set up his own business --- Supreme Wealth Alliance (SWA) --- entirely independent of my MX7 plans. The SWA compensation plan is revolutionary because it is actually 6 pay plans in one business. Now here's the amazing part… with almost no marketing and little pre-launch promotion, SWA managed to attract 1,460 subscribers their first month at US$27 per month subscription fee (Nov 15 to Dec 14). And in the 15 days since month two has started, they now have over 3,000 total paying subscribers with a steady one hundred plus new members per day joining.

Starting on December 1, Francis and I jointly acquired an office in a new high-rise building in downtown Metro Manila so that we can work together every day on the new MX7 business. We have also acquired an additional office from Monday January 4 to accommodate our growing numbers of staff. Since Francis and I have spent every day together from the first day of December, I have watched first-hand as his SWA business has grown by leaps and bounds --- all with little or no promotion because his business model is so enticing. But the all new MX7 is even more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment